Thursday, June 10, 2010

Directions Lyon School


Please plan to come to Lyon School Summer Studio Sale and Open House---- bring your friends for an afternoon in the country !!!! June 26th and 27th ---12 noon until 6 pm ----New art-----Great food and refreshments----mostly local and organic----beautiful scenery inside and out ---All local and organic! ---and as mentioned on my postcard----My prices will be adjusted to fit the current economy! I have reduced my smaller work by 30% and my large studio pieces are reduced by as much as 50% ------

Directions to Lyon School from St Louis : approx 60 miles----Hwy 44 West to Washington , Mo Exit (Hwy 100) Hwy 100 West through New Haven , Mo, Continue 9 miles after New Haven to Hwy V V (left) 1 mile to Lyon School Rd (right) 1 mile to property on left ---4588 Lyon School Road, Berger, Mo 63014 Phone at Lyon School : 573-834-5064 call for additional directions or questions

No comments:

Post a Comment